F41 Flatcar 715788
Donated by B&O Railroad Museum in 2011
This flatcar was built as Pennsylvania Railroad 469638 between November and December 1956. It has a capacity of 70 tons and was a general service car. The F41 is 53′ 6” long over the end sills, and is constructed on a General Steel Castings integral cast steel underframe.
More information coming soon!